Saturday 14 July 2007

How to fix a blurry screens

When installing my Acer 19'' (AL1916W) on my wife computer as a dual screen, I noticed that the text wa blurry on both screens (both the same). I have updated the video card driver (a 7800GS AGP) but some areas where still not right.

Then, I pressed the Auto button on both screen and I saw an improvement. So, I decided to open full screen a document containing text on both screen and press again the Auto button: Problem fixed !! I was quite simple but it took me 45 minutes to solve it properly.

This is a picture of the video card, using AGP technology:
And this is the set

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking. You'll focus in when you know what you want. The picture of your life will become crystal clear. Just don't ever give up! See the link below for more info.

#blurry
www.ufgop.org