Friday 7 December 2007

Asus EEE - Mini Laptop

It's been a few weeks now that I am looking at the Asus EEE new laptop and I have to admit I love it !!! I've seen the white, black and pink version so far, I quite like the white and black one.



I am waiting for the release of the 8G version which will feature 8Gb of SSD (HD) and 1Gb of RAM.

Also, a lot of rumors saying that Asus is working on a new version / edition of the EEE which will include a larger screen, probably 10", and one of the latest Intel low power consumption processor to enable a longer use on a normal battery.

Looking at the war which already started in UK and soon in France with the telecom operators, it's pretty accurate to think that Asus will try to integrate a 3G module in the next version of the EEE.

No comments: